Choose from Our Different Range of Ceiling Fans
Each ceiling fan is specifically designed with the combined efforts of innovative designers to render your room more exquisite and vibrant from every angle. The Excel 35 ceiling fan, for example, uses BLDC motor technology to guarantee low energy usage. You may browse through GM Modular range of ceiling fans to choose the ideal one for your needs as well as the elegance of your residence.
You have access to a large selection of fans, like Embassy, Excel 35 BLDC, Odyssey, Orisys, Lustre, Spencer, Spencer 24, Torrent, G Air, G-Breeze, Ferrio, Nexa, Air 9+, and many more, at the GM Modular store if you want to purchase a new ceiling fan.
Grace your home with GM Modular modern, designer ceiling fans, and best ceiling fans such as:
1. Odyssey Premier: The aerodynamically designed blades and high-speed delivery of this exquisitely designed ceiling fan make it perfect for your home.
2. Orisys Premier: The extra copper, anti-dust feature, and marvellous design of this incredible fan make it an extraordinary showstopper for your home.
3. Ferrio: This is one of the most amazing anti-dust fans GM offers. With a wide voltage range of 220V–240V, this ceiling fan provides high air delivery at a frequency of 50 Hz.
4. AIR9+ Deco: If you are on the quest for low-noise fans, GM is the place for you. Products like AIR9+ Deco come with thermal overload protectors and fantastic air delivery.
The best part about purchasing a GM ceiling fan is that it comes in a variety of colours, which makes it easy for you to purchase a fan that matches your room’s aesthetics.
Benefits of Having Ceiling Fans at Home
There are several benefits to installing a ceiling fan at home. Let’s check a few of them:
1. A ceiling fan distributes air to all corners of the room.
2. It is more efficient in comparison to air conditioners.
3. It improves the temperature in the space of the installation.
4. Thanks to modern technology, you can now operate your fan using a remote control.
5. It improves the aesthetic appeal of your space.
6. It is better for the environment
Modern Designer Ceiling Fans for Your Room
If you are looking for something sleek, modern, and functional to circulate air throughout your room, the GM Modular ceiling fan should be at the top of your home appliance checklist. Wait no more! Visit the GM Modular store near you today!
High-Speed Ceiling Fan Features
High-speed ceiling fans are the coolest additions to your residence. Literally! GM Modular brings to you some of the finest, most innovative ceiling fans you can adorn your residence with. Some of these are:
1. AirBreeze 400 Ceiling Fan: This is GM Modular's high-speed ceiling fan with 400 RPM. Available in colours like white, ivory, brown, and tangy coffee, this ceiling fan is thoughtfully designed to match just about any home interior.
2. Embassy Ceiling Fan: This is GM Modular's premium-level high-speed ceiling fan, having 310 RPM. Available in colours like brown copper and white chrome, this ceiling fan is built with a powerful motor for an ultra-quiet operation and high-grade copper for performance par excellence.
Both of these innovative ceiling fans feature extra copper for longer durability, a pre-lubricated closed-type double ball bearing, and a safety screw.
Frequently Asked Questions on Ceiling Fans
1. Which ceiling fan is best for cooling?
The GM AIR MT 1200mm ceiling fan is the best for cooling thanks to its 400 RPM speed and 210 CMM air delivery.
2. What's better 3 or a 4-blade fan?
A 3-blade fan is comparatively faster and more cost-efficient than a 4-blade fan.
3. How do I choose a ceiling fan?
Browse through the GM Modular website to pick out the most aesthetically appealing ceiling fans online for your home. A ceiling fan manufactured by GM Modular is made out of metal, as it is highly durable and can provide a stronger airflow.
4. What should I look for when buying a ceiling fan?
When you are planning to buy a ceiling fan, don’t forget to look for a high-speed ceiling fan with the correct size, blade material and finish, motor installation, energy efficiency, durability, affordability, and appearance.
5. Which type of fan gives out more air?
A ceiling fan with lesser blades circulates more air in the area where it is mounted.