- Hands-on with CorelDraw and Photoshop is a must. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator preferred, hands-on with wide variety of media and using graphic designing software.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years.
- Understand the artwork brief and budget of the given project/assignment
- Briefing and working on design style, format, print production and timescales
- Developing innovative concepts, graphics and layouts for company logo, production illustrations for print media i.e. product packaging, advertising material, magazines, display boards, catalogues/ brochures, leaflets etc.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, font style & size
- Prepare a rough draft of assignment based on understanding of the requirements
- Review the final layout and suggest improvements required if any
- Independently coordinate with external vendors (printers) regularly to ensure the deadline and highest quality is met.
- Ensure completion of assignment from typesetting through to design, print & production independently.
- Work as part of team along with Copywriters, Designers, Executives etc.
- Creative & innovative
- Must possess very good sense of creating Logos
- Good communicator, team-player.
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your applications and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.