Andheri (West) - Head Office
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: Minimum 2 Years
Skills: Customer Relationship, Coordination, Chat, Service
Remuneration: Best In Industry
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls and mails regarding product information, customer
problems and service.
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media.
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause
of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting
correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with the customers and establish a
positive rapport with every call, be it inbound call or outbound call.
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow
up to ensure resolution.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
• Maintain Inventory and Monthly conveyance of technicians
• Manage Field team attendance and their daily visits.
• Maintain quality feedback Report.
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your application and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.