• CA with around 8 – 10 years of post-qualification experience
• Monthly Accounts closures
• Ledger scrutiny and analysis
• Timely Preparation of Monthly Profit and Loss Account/Balance Sheet
• Finalization of year-end accounts
• Interaction with Statutory and Internal Auditors
• MIS preparation – weekly/monthly MIS as per requirement of HOD/Top Management
• Handling SAP related improvements/SAP report requirements by interacting with SAP Team
• Reconciliations of debtors/creditors/inter-company balances/inter-branch transactions
• Assisting in Income Tax assessment and appeal preparations
• Preferably Manufacturing industry experience with mid-sized or large companies.
• Sound accounting knowledge and working experience
• Adequate knowledge of Income Tax, TDS, GST, Service Tax, VAT, Excise provisions
• Strong Process and system orientation
• Experience and exposure to MIS Reports preparation
• Should have worked in an ERP environment, such as, SAP, Oracle etc.
• Experience of handling the role of a Core User for ERP systems. Should have interacted with ERP
Teams for setting up of systems, Master data management, improvements in system setups,
• Should have good command over excel spreadsheets, power point presentations
• Should possess good oral and written communication skills
• Should be a team player
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your applications and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.