Qualification: B.E. or Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical
• Draft, edit, revise and update as necessary all documents, standard operating procedures associated with the Quality System, Quality Manual and SQF.
• Serve as the Management Representative for the Quality System and other manufacturing processes.
• Ensure that processes needed for the Quality System are established, implemented and maintained.
• Maintain and report on the performance of the Quality System and any need for improvement.
• Ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
• Administration of Corrective Action Request system and Customer Complaints.
• Control of quality related documents and records as defined in sections 4.2.3 and 4.2.4 of the Quality Manual and the quality procedures.
• Keeps Management fully apprised of significant occurrences and trends that impact the quality of product or manufacturing processes.
• Anticipates current and future issues and develops plans and actions to minimize the negative impact.
• Plan and conduct the internal audit and closure of non - conformities. Manage the company non-compliance database.
• Active participation in quality improvement forums .... Kaizen, quality circle, etc
Experience: Min 4 years of experience in manufacturing company as QMS representative. Automobile industry candidate will be preferred.
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your applications and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.