• Degree or comparable in the computer science area. Experience with ERP systems, ideally SAP
• Experience with object-oriented development in Java and/ or C# and/ or Vb.net
• Experience with web services (REST, SOAP), Database Application Knowledge (SQL)
• Knowledge in handling of data formats (JSON, XML), Experience with version control systems (GIT, TFVC)
• Willingness to become involved in innovation and new technologies
• Should be experienced into writing the codes for Custom add ons (experience within the trading/Manufacturing/packaging/warehousing industry would be highly beneficial)
• Have previous experience working with SAP B1
• Have experience working with SQL and Crystal Reports
• Being a certified SAP B1 Developer would be beneficial
• Integrate, maintain and configure the SAP B1 addons
• SAP Business One Development experience (SDK)
• Provide support to others
• Have experience as a .NET Developer in a C # environment and MVC
• Design and development of web applications based on innovative SAP platforms and SAP technologies such as SAP HANA
• Knowledge of SAP DI Api and DI SERVER
• Creating program and user documentation
• Ensuring the continuous development of existing applications
• We have an opportunity for a SAP B1 Developer who is highly experienced with developing addons for the Trading/Manufacturing industry.
• We are looking at upgrading their SAP B1 system to cater more specifically for their business processes, and so need a developer to aid in this.
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your applications and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.