• Hands-on with CorelDraw and Photoshop is a must. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator preferred, hands-on with wide variety of media and using graphic designing software.
• Experience: Minimum 2 years.
• Understand the artwork brief and budget of the given project/assignment
• Briefing and working on design style, format, print production and timescales
• Developing innovative concepts, graphics and layouts for company logo, production illustrations for print media i.e. product packaging, advertising material, magazines, display boards, catalogues/ brochures, leaflets etc.
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, font style & size
• Prepare a rough draft of assignment based on understanding of the requirements
• Review the final layout and suggest improvements required if any
• Independently coordinate with external vendors (printers) regularly to ensure the deadline and highest quality is met.
• Ensure completion of assignment from typesetting through to design, print & production independently.
• Work as part of team along with Copywriters, Designers, Executives etc.
• Creative & innovative
• Must possess very good sense of creating Logos
• Good communicator, team-player.
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your applications and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.