• We are looking for a Concept Designer on urgent basis.
• Qualification: Technical Associate Degree
• Designation: Concept Designer
• Experience: 2 to 3yrs
• Salary: As per your skills
• Prepare layouts and basic design drawings and/or CAD models of new and improved products, subassemblies and components.
• Complete analysis and research of low to moderate technical problems.
• Provide possible solutions to these problems to Engineers.
• Work from general specifications to create original layouts of all products, including complex products.
• Design components such as die-castings, plastic molded parts, sheet metal stampings and screw machine parts.
• Make detail drawings and/or CAD models of components and subassemblies.
• Perform advanced dimensioning and tolerancing calculations that may include assemblies with five or more parts and/or where moving parts must not interfere with fixed parts.
• Understand and be able to apply geometric and form tolerance dimensioning.
• Write test requirements for products, designs, subassemblies and components, and upon review and approval from engineer have tests conducted.
• Perform some testing requiring little or no instrumentation.
• Analyze information obtained from testing and provide analysis to Engineer.
• From general information prepare drawings, product BOM’s and Change Notices for release and/or change distribution.
• Analyze prototype and competitive tools and measure and record data and information; this may require use of some simple instrumentation or measuring devices.
• Provide recommendations to Engineers and/or other functional representatives.
• Actively participate in project team meetings.
• Mentor Designers and provide guidance and CAD expertise to other Engineering staff.
• Requires a technical Associate Degree and a minimum of 3 years experience in designing, drafting and computer modeling and related technical assignments.
• Advanced CAD skills required, Unigraphics Nx preferred.
• Ability to work under minimal supervision. Must be self-motivated and able to work with little direction.
• Requires prior experience with the methods and materials used to manufacture power tools.
• Must understand the application of Milwaukee products.
• Understand project costing methods, and have ability to apply knowledge to projects.
• Must have good interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
• Should have ability to handle any project from start to finish.
• Should have must be creating truly innovative ideas, deliver quality work.
• Should be team player motivator.
• Should should be contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
• Presenting finalized ideas and concepts.
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your applications and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.