Qualification: B.com/ M.COM/ Inter CA
Experience: 2 to 3 years in indirect tax preexisting law and good knowledge of gst laws and regulations
• Prepartion and filing of gstr3b on month to month basis for multiple states
• Prepartion and filing of gstr1 monthly for multiple states
• Preparing credit/ debit note for schemes and discounts
• Preparing gst working and filing of annual returns
• Preparing reconcilation statement between gstr2a and books- purchases
• Preparing reconcilation statement between gstr1 and books- sales
• Coordination with auditors for gst audits
• Party ledger reconcilation and followup
• Coordination with accounts depatment for rectifying entries and reconcilation
• Visting to gst department (if required)
• Should have knowledge of accounting and accounting standards
• Experienced in preparation of credit / debit notes relating to customers
• Worked with manufacturing company where excise was applicable; knowledge of
• Excise will be more preferable.
• Should be experienced in filing vat, service tax and excise returns. Knowledge of Vat audits will be preferable.
• worked with Erp tools such as sap etc.
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your applications and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.