A Sales Professional will pursue and land qualified leads identified by marketing and personal lead generation efforts. They will be expected to identify the most suitable value propositions, services, solutions and cost structures for identified target markets.
A BDM will be responsible for sales, maintaining a pipeline of early stage leads, forecasting potential wins and gathering competitive intelligence in the marketplace.
• Marketing and Selling to the High End Residential and Commercial Projects through professional contacts like Architects, Consultants, Interior Designers, System Integrators etc.
• Getting the product approved by Consultants and Architect.
• Developing and nurturing the project funnel.
• Working with customers on understanding requirements. Making technical and commercial proposals.
• Project mapping & order closure Generating various reports and analyzing for the business development.
• Coordinating with internal technical and installation team for successfully completion of projects.
• Manage the database of Architect and interior designers Execute customer engagement programs
• Gather extensive market information on products. Conduct market mapping & analyse market information to identify products growth possibilities & opportunities for new product.
• Minimum 4 years of experience in selling high end home automation solutions
• Knowledge of KNX
• Good network with builders, architects, security consultants, electrical consultants, project management consultants, etc.
• Pleasant personality and excellent communication skills
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your applications and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.