• Experience: Minimum 5 years purchasing experience, packaging preferred or relevant experience.
• Qualification: Graduate (Packaging) From (Indian Institute of Packaging)IIP/ SIES- School of Packaging
• Location: Mumbai, Andheri (Head Office)
• Salary: As per your skills
• Execute timely procurement and contracting of all packaging materials while qualifying, standardizing and documenting all company packaging.
• Working closely with cross functions teams and packaging consultant besides packaging team for packaging activities.
• Manage packaging development and improvement projects, as well as accurate and compliant documentation to meet customer, and legal metrology expectations.
• Control costs by coordinating with plant personnel, sales, quality assurance, marketing and materials management.
• Participate in continuous training required to keep team apprised of business situations as they affect procurement policy.
• Manages and tracks plant identified obsolete or slow moving packaging inventory.
• Must possess strong communication skills, attention to details and professionalism.
• Strong knowledge of all type of packaging materials (rigid and flexible).
• Electrical industry experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office (excel, word, PowerPoint).
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your applications and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.