The Quality Engineer have primary responsibility for inward parts inspection and report preparation and maintenance of instruments calibration. This includes following & defining quality requirements for incoming parts and its necessary documentation, monitor quality performance to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Inspection of incoming materials mechanical & electronics parts.
• Analysis of the inward inspection test results and Statistical Graphs Reports, awareness of Quality tools.
• Understand, prepare and follow the daily Quality Inspection Plan.
• Internal measuring Instrument Calibration process, monitoring & Analysis.
• Computer knowledge; MS Office.
• Drawing Reading & understanding of drawing requirement.
• Familiar with Metal parts inspection and handling of Vernier, Micrometer and various type of standard gauge.
Qualification: Diploma in Electrical.
Experience: Min 1 years of experience in manufacturing company inward inspection.