Laravel Developer will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. They will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application
• Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
• Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
• Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
• Utilize back-end data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
• Entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
• Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
• Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
• Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
• Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Qualification: BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS
Experience - 2-5 Years
• Laravel, UI, HTML5, CSS3
• In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel Framework
• Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
• MySQL profiling and query optimization
• Creative and efficient problem solver
• A team player but can work independently too.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.