• Have knowledge of accounting and accounting standards
• Good knowledge of GST laws and regulations
• Have knowledge of preparation of credit / debit notes relating to customers
• Worked with manufacturing company where excise was applicable; knowledge of excise will be more preferable.
• Have filed VAT, service tax and excise returns.
• Knowledge of VAT audits will be preferable.
• Worked with ERP tools such as sap etc…
• Commerce Graduate/Inter CA with 2 to 3 years in indirect tax pre-existing law and
• Preparation and filing of GSTR3B on month to month basis for multiple states
• Preparation and filing of GSTR1 monthly for multiple states
• Preparing credit/ debit note for schemes and discounts
• Preparing GST working and filing of annual returns
• Preparing reconciliation statement between GSTR2A and books- purchases
• Preparing reconciliation statement between GSTR1 and books- sales
• Coordination with auditors for GST audits
• Party ledger reconciliation and follow - up
• Coordination with accounts department for rectifying entries and reconciliation
• Visiting GST department (if required)
Total Experience: 2-5 years