Web developer responsibilities include building GM’s website from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and function.
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
• Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
• Should have experience as a .NET Developer in a C# environment and MVC.
• Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
• Create and maintain software documentation.
• Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience - 3-4 years’ experience
• Proven working experience in web programming/window application.
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
• Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• IIS Web Server know how
• SQL Database knowledge
• API Development
• WCF knowledge