• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent grasp of English language
• Creative and innovative thinker and planner
• Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
• Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
• Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Self-motivated and self-directed
• High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree in creative writing, journalism, English, or related field preferred
• Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
• Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strict adherence to company policies and style
• Understand the artwork brief and budget of the given project/assignment
• Briefing and working on design style, format, print production and timescales
• Developing innovative concepts, graphics and layouts for company logo, production illustrations for print media i.e. product packaging, advertising material, magazines, display boards, catalogues/ brochures, leaflets etc.
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, font style & size
• Prepare a rough draft of assignment based on understanding of the requirements
• Review the final layout and suggest improvements required if any
• Ensure completion of assignment from typesetting through to design, print & production independently.
• Work as part of team along with Copywriters, Designers, Executives etc.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 - 2 years’ experience writing for a large agency or corporation