This role involves handling and taking care of the daily general office work, arrangements, bookings, payments and ensuring all the admin duties are carried on smoothly. Compliance of administrative management and inventory ensuring that proper asset management is performed in adherence to corporate rules, regulations, policies and strategies and that inventory procedures are complied with at all company owned / operative units.
· Incumbent will be responsible for managing Administration and Facility.
· Responsible for availability office facilities, cafeteria supplies etc.
· Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
· Responsible for courier management & ensuring everything is timely ordered & arranged
· Responsible for the facility management including Housekeeping of the offices.
· Handling Hotel/ conference booking for meeting etc.
· Follow-up on office utilities, installations & AMCs. Managing vendors, contractors etc.
· Procurement of DE consumables like bags/t-shirts/raincoats etc & generation of PO/PI/follow-up on payments/tracking/fulfilment etc.
· Handling Printing & Stationary like Business card, ID card, letter ahead and any related to printing for field operations and logistic like courier and transportation of materials.
· Keeping track of Petty cash expenses, vendor payments, Service providers, electricity & other related facility/rent payments
· Any other responsibilities entrusted from time to time and not limited to above & willing to work under pressure & deadlines.
· Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
Qualifications: Any Graduate
Experience: Minimum 1+ years
Desired Candidate Profile:
· Only male candidates can apply
· Candidate should be proficient with MS Office.
· Experience in handling similar jobs will be an advantage
· Dedicated & Hard Working.