Sr. Executive – Accounts
Andheri (W), Mumbai
The role carries responsibilities of managing day to day general accounting operations with accuracy.
• AR/AP/Bank/Cash Accounting – daily and monthly basis
• Bank Reconciliations
• Customer/Supplier/inter-branch and other Reconciliations
• Ledger review and scrutiny
• Follow-ups and co-ordination with Location Accounts and Operations Teams for accounting areas
• Operational Control of various Accounting areas
• Data preparation/compilation for MIS Reports
• Data preparation for Income Tax Assessments/Statutory Audit
• MIS preparation – weekly/monthly MIS as per requirement of HOD/Top Management
• Ensuring that internal SOP of the department is being followed all across and continuous monitoring of the same
• B.COM with around 5 – 7 years of post-qualification experience
• Preferably Manufacturing industry experience with mid-sized or large companies.
• Sound accounting knowledge and working experience. Should possess good hands-on experience of accounting operations
• Adequate knowledge of Income Tax, TDS, GST, Service Tax, VAT, Excise provisions
• Strong Process and system orientation
• Experience and exposure to MIS Reports preparation
• Should have worked in an ERP environment, such as, SAP, Oracle etc.
• Should have good command over excel spreadsheets, power point presentations
• Should possess good oral and written communication skills
• Should be a team player
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your applications and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.