Sr. Executive / AM – Procurement
HO Andheri - Mumbai
An astute Procurement Professional is responsible to oversee purchasing activities and ensure that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality. The responsibilities include maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records.
- Incumbent will be responsible for planning of both raw material and finished goods planning in coordination with central warehouse, factory, depots and suppliers.
- Incumbent will be responsible for creating BOM’s for new product under development in co-ordination with NPD team and SAP team
- Ensuring the availability of the raw material needed for the smooth functioning of the manufacturing at the own factory and at the supplier factory.
- Collaborating with the cross functional teams from Central Warehouse, Factory, Depots and OEM for timely dispatches, Quality and on time performance.
- Visiting OEM’s with Cross Functional Teams for audits, process improvements etc. related assignments.
- He/she should be willing to learn and adapt new technology and skills.
- Graduate in any field / Min Exp. – 5 Years of experience in procurement function with any reputed electronics manufacturing organisation.
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your applications and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.