Assistant Sales Manager
Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad
A Sales Professional who will pursue and generate qualified leads identified by personal & team efforts.
The ASM will be responsible for sales, maintaining a pipeline of early stage leads, forecasting potential wins and gathering competitive intelligence in the marketplace.
• Solution Selling to Residential and Commercial Projects through influencer like Architects, Consultants, Interior Designers.
• Understanding Customers requirements. Making technical and commercial proposals.
• Project mapping & order closure.
• Coordinating with internal / External technical and installation teams for successful completion of projects.
• Manage the database of Architect and interior designers to effectively execute Influencer engagement programs.
• Gather extensive market information on Technology, Trends, and available Solutions. Conduct market mapping & analyzing market information to identify growth possibilities & opportunities.
• Forecasting sales for the year / Specific periods, based on potential of area, channel partners etc.
• Must be technologically savvy.
• Good network with builders, architects, security consultants, electrical consultants, project management consultants, etc. will be an advantage.
• Pleasant personality and excellent communication skills.
• Making presentations, generating interests and convincing architects, Interior designers, consultants, purchase team, government agencies, developers etc for automation solutions.
• Constantly working on increasing and improving sales funnel.
Sales Functions (MUST)
• Having a penchant for numbers
• Has been involved / is keen to be involved in solution selling
• A self-starter, motivated, initiated, enterprising
• Graduate in any field / Min Exp. – 2 Years
• Experience in Sales (Home Automation will be an advantage)
Please use this form to apply for this position. GM HR will review your applications and if shortlisted you will receive a call very soon.